The Antonov Foundation has been an active supporter of the SENS Research Foundation
, an organization working to eliminate age-related diseases and infirmity by comprehensively repairing the damage that builds up in our bodies over time. Our grants advance research dedicated to solving the problem of aging, specifically contributing to these areas:
- Cell replacement reversal of neocortical aging.
- Understanding of crosslinking processes in extracellular tissues and how these change with age.
- Supporting MitoSens allotropic expression work through CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing.
- Development of monoclonal antibodies against glucosepane.
- SENS education Fellowship program.